entries profile past affies

Fellowship Camp Preparation! :D
Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Hello peeps!
So long never blog ad -.- ! hahahaha
Well, doing multi-task now, damn alot things to do!
hahahaha! needa learn all the dance steps as soon as possible!
No delay work can be done, sobs!
So tired now, I wonder how long can I stand man..
My holidays schedule fully pack with stuff man..

  • Monday to Friday - ZW's house!
  • Saturday & Sunday - Relay For Life
  • Sunday to Friday - Fellowship Camp


Omg! Look at it! *faints*

How am I gonna survive? God please help me! hahaha
Pheww, what's next? wkakakakkaa!
What I mention here is totally out of the tittle lor, 
don't care lah heh! hehehe

Whatever, let's talk about today! woke up 8.00 a.m. sharp 
with my mum's thunderous voice! hahaha!opps!
did I use the words in a right way? I admit my english wasn't good 
like those people that can use bombastic words. haha! but who the hell care?
Oh well, back to my topic.. hahaha! went to ZW's house AGAIN
Freaking dance the whole day and went shi jia house 
and lastly Evershine to practise our Hoot performances in July.

That's all! I'm lazy already! hahaha! 
My leg got blue black ad -.-!!


Alright then, bye peeps! hahaha!


Lame post -.-


Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..