entries profile past affies

My day :)
Monday, June 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Hello world :)
Guess where am I ?


Proudly present ,
  The Mahkota Medical Centre.
Surprise?? HAHAHAHA

OMGEEE! So lame, hehehehee!
So well, look at the time =)
Something good happen, I skipped school!
But hey, there's a reason kay! 
hehehehehe! My mum got hospitalised due to food poisoning =X
But no worries, she's alright now :D
Can walk here and there ad. wkakakakakkakaa!
She asked me to my homeworks sumo T.T
hehehehehe! But who the hells care bout skipping school XD
I am just worry about my Chess Club attendance :(
Hope everything is alright.
In an hour time, I might going back home ad. hahahahaha

So, conclusion, I'm just coming here to play the comp. hahahah
And not to mention, CAMWHORE! hehehe
Wonder what you guys doing now? heheheh Studying? hehehe
Sleeping in class? hahahaa XD Curi eating? hoho

hehehhehehe! So boring here!
( my mum stalking me ) =,= 
So yeahhh, yesterday was the BIGG DAYY! hehehehe
All our hard works do return yea? :)
Successfully perfom my Hoot =) Though is not perfect cos
I did silly mistakes , but hey , It's close to perfect already!
hahahaha! And no one is perfect! 
Bare in mind about that ! heheheheheheh

Lets have some pictures about the performance? :D


Muahahahahaha! Just kidding :D

This is some lame stuff I snapped from my sis Iphone, hehehe


Our team : ) THE SNSD ; Girl Generations !! hehehehe


Whooooo~ Here we go!! Wkakakakaaa! To those that didn't manage to come,
you guys really miss a great performance yo! hehehe










My fan XD

Stupid wifi sudddenly cuts off when I choosing picture =.= hehehhe
So, now I'm kinda lazy to blog ad! hehehe

Thus, see ya peeps!

Signing off,
=)


Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..