entries profile past affies

Memories =)
Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM






Hey, guess you guys see some difference here right?
hahaha, if you guys viewed my bloggie, you'll know. lol
Move on then, I found this when I accidentally click Revert to classic template.
And this blogskin poof~ 

I realised this was my previous skin before I change it to default template.
Cool huh? The thing actually save inside here. 
Okay, I'm crapping here. No one understand right? hahaha
Well, most important is, this blogskin brings back memories :) 
I still remember I searched so long for the right blogskin. 
And as usual, hesitating which to use. haha
At last, I asked opinion from my kor , Aaron.
Hehehhee, and yeahh. This blogskin was choosen. That's all.

Iknowthissolamebuthey,
Memories are precious kay. Even one tiny dot of it are precious.
Memories can't be buy, they made naturally.
And everyone do have different memories.
Although, there are sad memories, happy memories, funny memories and so on.
But WE must be glad that, those memories made who we are now.
We learn from it, experienced it, remembered it, get over it..
We've grown a better person after been through all those things =)
And now, they are left as our memories.
So yeah, treasure your memories just like how I did :) 
Till then.


Memory is a child walking along a seashore.  You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.  ~Pierce Harris, Atlanta Journal




Loook at THATT! I want it so badly, can anyone do me a favour? 

TEEHEE!


Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..