entries profile past affies

Holidays!!
Friday, August 26, 2011 at 6:36 PM

It's Holidays!! Finally =)




Ahh, Take a deep breath, and here I go. 
Well, there's alot of things left undone and unsaid.
But, our life still have to goes on.
So, an advise to you people,
Don't forever life in your memories, wake up and move on,
be strong to face the future and fight for a better tomorrow...

This few weeks, many things happen.
Many means containing ups and downs in it.
As a matter of fact, that's LIFE.

Actually, I'm here to show a support for my friends, 
I may not be good at giving advise, but I'm definitely a good listener.
If there's anything that doesn't go well, come to me.
I'll be your wall for you to hide your tears and words.
Cheers my friends, Life is like a (y = sin x) graph.


You may rule the day and fall  deeply at times, but everything will move to a better states!
So, be optimist yea!

Anyways, holidays is approaching! hahaha
Wait, it reaches already, Bla.. lamest shit! hahaha
Having a dancing performances soon! Come support me yea! hahaha
Guess, I have nothing to say already.
Having dancing practise later, it's gonna be hell suffering, I had a feeling about it.



Signing off, = )




Don't blame others for what they do, blame yourself for what you've done.
Think twice and take your steps before you're too late.
Don't always think that everyone was taking granted on you. 
Look at the mirror and reflect yourself.










Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..