entries profile past affies

Back to life?
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Hey homosapiens! 
It's being years since I last update! hahahah
So how's life people! 
Oh ya, HAPPY DEEPAVALI !

There's nothing left for me to blog I guess.
The blogging spirit of me is like already buried down inside my heart.
Maybe things have changed around me.

Sometimes, I asked myself, 
why? why do people change? But did I changed either?
those question left behind and no one cares..
Where did that friendship bond go?
Why do people have no courage to face friendship problem?
Don't rely on God. As the saying goes, " God only help those who help themselves "


Picture of memories that left behind


































































People come, people leave. True friends stay forever.
All for one, one for all. 
Is up to you, if you treasure your friendship. Take action now! 
Good things don't come by itself! Think hard people! 



J


Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..