entries profile past affies

Chinese New Year Eve :)
Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Hey peeps! Time flies! Another year has approach again!
Well, I will like to wish every one a very good

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRR!

smile, because that's the best thing we have, :)

Today is Chinese New Year Eve, duhhh everyone knows! 


Back to my point, today was the most busy day I had this year, 2012 :)
Woke up freaking early to help out my grandma! Hahaha!

I sticked the sticker! hahaha



It's kind of a punishment from my mum to me.
Cos.. I went out too often before this! 
Hahahaha! There's disappointment though,
didn't manage to buy all my chinese new year's wishlist D:

  • bag
  • heels / flats

Sighhh, no chance already! Left regrets and disappointments! 
Shall wear old heels tomorrow then, :/

That's all for now! Gonna get prepared!

Reunion Dinner, Here I comeeeee! 


p.s. tired of dramas :/




Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..