entries profile past affies

First day of Dragon Year ;)
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 12:49 AM

HOW'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF CNY??

Mine was fully used! Hahahaa, okayy. sounds weird.
Hmmm, sorry! English failed. Cant think of any suitable words! hahaha!

OH YA! Remember my chinese new year wishlist that i mention at my previous post?
Hahahaha! My sis bought me a bag! So yeahh, one down! Left heels. But it's too late now!
sobs sobs! Never mind lahh! ahahaha
Although, i quite like my new bag now but i still missing that MANGO bag >..<
Okayy, i know is bad but.. i just cant forget it!!

SEE THAT! THAT AWESOME BAG THAT COST RM 49 !

*cries*


And this is the bag that my sis bought for me as bday pressie xD


That's the bagg! And that's my sis that gave me that bag! :D
Thankiuuuu jie! :) I promise I will take good care of it!
*pinkyyy swearrr*

Sorry for being this lameee, but I really lovee that bag! I guess! xP
Or maybe just cant get over it for THIS moment! hahah
Okayyy, back to my first dayy! HAHAHAA!
Woke up earlyy againn! Sobs sobs! 8.30 in the morning!



Get dress up and off to grandma's house! weeeee~
Ang Pao masuk baggg! ahahaha! Ops, shhh!


First photo! taken by my uncle with his DSLR! 
We were asked to walk normally but all we did was standing dere and pose! lmao.
After that, camwhore all the wayy! 
That's practically what we actually did for the entire time! hahaha!


Muahhh family =)


We're both born in pigs yearr C:





My aunt and me !


Pigsss~


Camwhore Queenss!



CUTE KIDDIES! AUWWW!
They're watching lion dance in tv! lmao!







My forever happy, grandma! ;D





My annoying couzie! 







Lastly, OUR HAPPY FAMILYY ;) 


Haahahhaha! After all the tiring camwhore jobs ( ahem )
Gambling session starts! Hahahaha!
I bet everyone lost to the banker except me!
Lucky much? Proudly saying this, I won 1 buck! Hahaha
But heyyy, others lost around 20 bucks kay!
I consider as very lucky already! hahaha!

Went back home around 4 something, i guess.
My relatives from my mother sides arrived at my home, greeted them
and off to bed! hahahaha! Woke up around 7 something! woohoo!! Damn syok!
Helped out my mother for dinner! Such a good girl right? XD ahahaha!
After finish eating, my sis and me cleaned up the place and wash the dish
Ohmygod! We washed for more than one hour!
Imagine washing plates, bowls, pots, pans, forks, spoons, chopsticks, cups, and more 
at the same time for FREAKING FOUR FAMILIES?
and all families are at least 3 and above per head! sobs sobs!
Washed till my hand skin almost tear off! :/
When almost finish washing, suddenly my house blackout! hahahaha!
Den we ran upstairs and left some plates unwashed! hahahah!


That's my sis and me in apron! hhaha!

Overall, it's still a good day tho! No dramas and unhappy stuff happens! Hoorrayy!
Hahahaha, I think that's all for todayyy! :)
Hope you guys had a memorable day too!! Toodles! 



p.s. am waiting for hse visiting! :)



Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..