entries profile past affies

Hari Kedua :)
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 2:05 AM


GONG XI FA CAI PEOPLE!!



It's me again! Hahaha! How's everyone's day again? 
Hope things turn well! Hope everyone had a pleasant day! 

Woke up quite late today! 11.30 am. Satisfied. hahaha!
Had Mcd for breakfast, lol weird much!
Stupid Mcd bloated my stomach! grr

Then, my aunties and uncles from my mother sides came to my house.
OHHH!! AND NOT FORGETTING THEIR CHILDREN WHICH IS 
MY MOST SCARIEST COUSIN(S) CAME ALONG!! 
(>,,,<)

They're superb evil and energetic mann!
All destroyers! hahaha!
Lost lots of calories when chasing them! hahahahhaha!
Actually, it's a good thing tho! Although they're like devils but they look 
like angels! hahaha! All so cute man! And they lead a happy and carefree life! *jealous*
Hope they enjoy all this moment man, as they grow older, things may not be this fun already.
Maybe we will not be able to play together, chase here and there anymore.
Sighhh, being a teenager is not really a good thing. 
I wanna be a kids more! Nothing to worry, no happy and sad moments, 
no friendships prob, no hard time. sigh!

Okayy, I've gone wayy too far from my topic! lol
Had our family dinner at Bei Zhan around 6.30 something! hahaha!
Ate Shark fin! Omg, damn nice man! So long didn't eat already! Satisfied much!
That's the best dish for today man! hahaa!
After finish eating, my relatives all went back to their respective home. lol
Then, I suppose to walk to Serene's house but due to the day was already dark,
I asked my mum to fetch me instead! Thanks mum! :)





Justina and me :)



Serene, the host :)


FIRE CRACKERS! 


BIG BONEEEE! ;)


The Farkers band!! :)


Group photo! :)








Serene and me! 


teeeheee!




Was suppose to go Pei Yan's birthday party :/ sorrryyy that I couldn't make it!
Sobs! sighh, hope you have a blast dayyyy!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAAA, PEI YAN!!


At around 10 something, walked home with Why Ling! hahaha!
Then we watched Jiang Shi Shu Shu! ( vampire's movie )
Damn scaryyy! hahahaha! But too bad we din mangae to watch finish
den her dad came d. :/ 
Hope we can watch againnnnn! hehehehhe!

Overall again, today was a-quite-good-dayyyy! Not as fun as the first day tho, 
got some unhappy moments. But heyy, try my very best to get over it! :)
Hope everyday will be a great day! :) Smiles!!

Signing off! :)



p.s. dramas :/






Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..