entries profile past affies

THIRD DAY OF CNY =)
Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 1:29 AM


Uhhlaalaaa people! Here comes the third dayy! hahahah! ;)

I WOULD JUST SAY,


IT'S JUST SO AWESOME DAYY!

I repeat, it's just so AWESOME dayyy! hahahahhaha!
Okay, at first woke up EARLYYYY 7 in the morning! :/
sobs sobs sobs! My eyes still barely open that time -.-
Went to my dad's factory near Mitc there.
Got LION DANCE! hahahahaha!
But nahhhh, the lion dance is just so NOT awesome at all.
Plain boring! Opps! heheheh! :X
Pity themm, kids don fancy them anymore! lmao.
too bad for them yo! they shud try all the fighting scene!
I saw before when my grandpa's open hse.
DAMN NICEEE! DAMN ENEGETIC!
But that was few years back la. hehehe! Maybe those fella dancing grown old too.
Tak larat to dance anymore! :X

Okayyyyy, after that went for house visiting! =)
First stop, my 4th aunty house! hehe!
drank two boxes of Justea and went toilet for like 3 times -.-
But i seriously love that drink! so long din drink ad!
ahhahaha! Last time I always buy from my school canteen! but now..
Save money save money! hahaha!
Then went to my First aunty house!
Feeling exhausted already! The weather damn hot -,- !
After that, my sis fetched me to Jusco!
Meet up with that Li Bin and Shaun then off to Li Bin's house!
Ohmygod, his house damn big man! I felt like a jakun there! hahahaha!
So nice his house! I explored around hahahahha! Ahem, that's wad people always do kay!
hahahaha! Imma got manners one :)

He's freaking lucky man! He got a Karaoke Room in his house!
Omg, damn jelly know! :/ (it's jealous if you don't know!)
As usual lah, we sang from 4 something till 9 something!  Syokkk mann!
Hahahaha! I'm totally in love with his house man! Even ZW's house lost to him! hahaha!
Mine cant even compare -.-

OH OH, we had Domino's Pizza for dinner! =)
Yummmyyy! Due to there's unfinished pizzas, we played a game!
Whoever lost have to eat it up! hahahaha!
So we played that game that we used to play when we're still kiddies!

" La Ta Li Lat Ta Li Tam Poi "

Hahahaha! Did you guys play before? :) It's funnnn when you play with all your friends!
It does not count how old you are! :)
Lastly, Jason fetched us back from LiBin's house!
Wonder when will we gather at there again! Will be waiting :)

Pictures time :)


The three of us that sang non-stop! hehehe =)


Heheheh! Pai sehhh! xD

There's not much picture for todayy! Sorrryyy >..<


Signing off,
Thank you God, for giving me another memorable day! Amithabaa C:






Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..