entries profile past affies

Paid a visits to Soon Yie's house =)
Friday, January 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Paraapapparaaa~ 

Okayyy, that's lame! Hehehehe!
Let's blog about todayy huh! :) Let's see...
Today was another JUST SO AWESOME DAYYY, if you ask me!
Hehhehee! Woke up pretty early today!

Chinese New Year = Sleepless dayy + Fun fun day with friends & relatives 

Hahahaha! I made that definition! Lmao.
Well, everything also got their pros and cons. So yeahh, accept it with an open heart =)
Alright, back to my topic! lol
Went Dataran Pahlawan at around 12 something to meet up with Jia & jus
While waiting, met Wan Attieyah, my long lost classmates that transferred school last year :/


She was the one with blue-black tudung =)


Look at that, how happy we were when we're all together!

Miss her man! So glad that we get to meet again! :)
We Chit-Chatted while walking round and round the shopping centre! Lmao!
It's so nice to chat with her again! She said she missed us alot! :)
So happy to hear that! I still remember those time we had together during Sc tuition
in Gemilang! We exchanged knowledge and answers as always! 
She's always that smart and pretty girl I known.
Eventho she had transferred, but I can feel that our bond of friendship still there :)
Teeeeheeee, after awhile Shi Jia reached. Said bye bye to Wan :/ hope we'll meet again! 
Shi Jia and me went Old Town to have our lunch/breakfast! 
Then meet up with Justina and off to Syie's house!
Before reaching, fetched Aireen and Cindy! Had an awesome talk throughout the journey! =)
Thanks to xiao hua, Aireen! ahahahaha!

When reached, ate Homemade Fat Rice! Yummy =)
Gamble all the wayyyy after that! Hahahahhaha! Soon, Gaya, Yaash and Raz came.
Then Sheryl, Min and Alvii came! Ohhh, then Why Ling, Yee Qi, Yen Theng and Clarisse came!
hmmm, did I missed out anyone? hahahah! Hope not! hehehe
We camwhoreeee as usual! Like a boss =







hehehe! ss much? Nahhhhh! xD

Went Dataran Pahlawan again at around 8 pm to watch 

I LOVE HONG KONG 2012 

But there's no place for us already! So saddd :/
At last, all of them went to my house! Hahahaha! Was suppose to watch vampire's movie
But who knows there were guest in my house! Saddddd :/
So they gambled instead of watching movie! so out of plan! sobs! sorryy guys!
All at them went home before watching the movie except ; why ling and soon yie!
Hahaha! We LAUGH OUT LOUD when watching!
Seriously funny man! I used to scare when I was still a kid! But now.. NAHHH!
hahahaha! Enjoyed watching it! Heheheh! After movie, they went back home.
Let's just call it a day! =) I had lots of fun today again! yayy! hahaha


Signing off, bye peeps!





Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..