entries profile past affies

Uni Life
Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Okay, hello. 
Weird I know. It's been so long since I last blogged.
Hahahaha, already forgotten how to blog d. Nehhhhhh.
Currently studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman,
just wanna let you know, if you ever wonder. lol

Time flies, It's almost two month already, being a Utarians and Kamparians?
Sighh, life wasn't as easy as I thought.
The most annoying things here is Practical reports. 
Fuhhhh, why do we need to do reports?!?!
Not say we created the experiment also, why cant we just run through the 
experiment and that's all? Why do we need to do reports?!
Stupid much, sighhh. But being a science student,
that's in the YOU-MUST-DO list. =.=

What's more? lecturers.
Most of the lecturers are not bad lahh, some are good,
some are - no comment.
And whyyyy laaa my English tutor must be an Indian?!?
Like FOREVERRR mann. Since secondary till now. aiksss!
Am I curse with Indians english tutor?!?
AND I AM NOT BEING RACIST.
I'm just fed up with my all time english tutor that sucks at teaching.
Just like what I'm suffering now, an old fussy indian lady that couldnt teach but act like
she knows everything, oh wait, she's not even a lady, an aunty already.
She looks like she need to retire already, I swear the whole class dislikes her! 
She's always negative-minded and she ask us to have critical thinking but heyyy, do she even think critically?
Just pray hard that I will not get into trouble with her. Pray hardd!
If not, my assignment will be gone.
Let me show you what she said yesterday when we doing some shits on mahjong paper,
" I'll only look at those work that is up to my level " 

We're like WHUUUTTTT?!?!

I think I will get VERY LOW PRESENTATION MARKS.
Cause she is just oh-so-fussy. She said need eye contact,
need to talk professionally, need body movement and etc etc etc.
OMG! I swear she nags more than my grandma! ;O

Okay, that's enough for her. hahahaha! And that's all for today!



I'm an Utarians :)





Welcome ♥
Hello people! Enjoy your stay :)






Chatbox
Leave your footsteps..